Call Us Today
5 Foods That Help Slow Down Aging
August 3, 2017
Our bodies really are like automobiles. The fuel we put into them really does matter and it can impact our long term health and growth. Fueling with the following foods will have you looking and feeling younger and we know that interests you»
- Oats are low-glycemic which means they help maintain low blood sugar.
- Foods that are high-glycemic like bread and pasta are known to cause acne and wrinkles.
- Oats also have natural chemicals that help to soothe damaged skin.
- Oranges are composed of over 75% water so they hydrate your skin and keep it from drying and cracking.
- Oranges are rich in Vitamin C which contributes to collagen production in skin cells.
- Collagen helps keep skin supple and fresh.
- Avocados are actually a fatty food!
- But they have all the right types of fats. They are packed with monounsaturated fats which are great for skin care.
- This fat also helps your skin absorb some vitamins and nutrients that are crucial to growth.
- Your skin needs fats and oils.
- Brussels sprouts are recommended to be the best vegetable for skin care.
- They are rich in Vitamins A and C as well as folate.
- Vitamin C ramps up collagen production and Vitamin A helps to prevent sun damage.
- This particular fish provides one of the best opportunities to get omega-3 fats into your diet.
- Some studies show that omega-3’s can actually help slow the spread of cancer cells in the body.
- 3-6 oz of fish per week is the perfect amount because too much fish is not good either. It will leave you at higher risk for certain diseases.
If you are interested in learning more about the face and neck lift procedures that we offer here at Wall Street Cosmetic Surgery, please call 212-344-0496 or schedule a consultation online!
Top NYC and Long Island Cosmetic Surgeon
635 Madison Ave, 4th Floor, NY NY 10022
118 Glen Cove Road, Roslyn Heights, NY 11577
Call 212-344-0496 for your free consultation!