Call Us Today
What Are the Cheapest Forms of Cosmetic Surgery
September 14, 2017
When it comes to something being performed on your body, the most important thing is not always price. You want to make sure that the person performing the procedure is honest, credentialed and skilled enough to give you what you want. Would you trust a guy who said they could give you a full tattoo for $5? Didn’t think so! Here is a list of the procedures we offer and some ballpark prices for those surgeries:
Breast Augmentation ($5,500-$10,500)
- With a breast augmentation, the pricing varies based on how many cup sizes you would like to increase.
- More sizes leads to more anesthesia, longer hours and things of that nature which come with a higher price.
- The same goes for liposuction. Your expectations are going to impact the price.
- Also, are you going to pair this with a body lift or tummy tuck?
Tummy Tuck ($7,500-$10,000)
- It is best to undergo a tummy tuck once your goal weight is achieved.
- Post-pregnancy bodies are the most common tummy tuck candidates
Body Lift ($10,000-$16,000)
- A body lift could mean hips, buttocks, abdomen, breasts, arms or thighs. If you want more than one area lifted, the price of the procedure will reflect the work done.
- Gynecomastia, or male breast reduction, is a procedure that we specialize in here at Wall Street Cosmetic Surgery.
- We are currently offering $1,500 OFF this procedure!
If you live in or around the New York tri-state area and are looking for a highly skilled but affordable cosmetic surgeon, we welcome you to come and see us for your free no-obligation consultation.
Call 212-344-0496 or book an appointment on our website for fast and easy service!
**All of these prices are subject to change based on your specific needs**
Top NYC and Long Island Cosmetic Surgeon
635 Madison Ave, 4th Floor, NY NY 10022
118 Glen Cove Road, Roslyn Heights, NY 11577
Call 212-344-0496 for your free consultation!