Call Us Today
The Quickest Route to a Six Pack
November 2, 2016
Anyone who has ever tried to obtain a six pack knows that it is no easy task. The first step is removing the fat that your abdominal muscles are hiding behind. After that, you have to build up the muscle to make it more defined. This is certainly not easy, but it isn’t impossible either. Following these five steps could get you closer to your dream body.
- Including Protein- Protein not only helps build lean muscle, but it can also help you burn body fat. In the digestion process, your body actually burns calories breaking down proteins making it incredibly beneficial.
- Post- Workout Carbs- Moderation is the key when it comes to carbs. Eating too much can lead to weight gain, but including a sweet potato or rice into your post-workout meal is perfectly healthy. Mixing them in with vegetables and a lean protein gives your diet the balance it needs to fuel your workouts.
- Diversify Your Workouts- Too many people are under the impression that crunches are the only way to work your abs. The truth is, burning fat is the best way to get those muscles to show through. Working your abs is important, but compound exercises like squats, lunges and dips will help you reduce body fat quicker.
- Interval Training- The next time you do cardio, try implementing this type of interval workout. Start by doing thirty seconds of high intensity cardio. During your thirty second rest period, perform twenty crunches and repeat this five times. This will keep your blood pumping and work double-time on those abdominals.
- Stay Focused- Abs are the toughest muscles to tone and you need to be patient with it. Stay in the gym, eat right and never give up on your goals!
If your diet and exercise routine doesn’t seem to be working, you could be fighting against other factors. Sometimes weight loss is more difficult for certain people and this makes them a better candidate for cosmetic surgery. It could be genetic, it could also be that there is just not enough time in your schedule to exercise the way you need to. If you think you are a good candidate for cosmetic surgery, we would love to sit down and go through your options with you.
To schedule your FREE consultation, call 212-344-0496 or click around on our website!
Top NYC and Long Island Cosmetic Surgeon
635 Madison Ave, 4th Floor, NY NY 10022
118 Glen Cove Road, Roslyn Heights, NY 11577
Call 212-344-0496 for your free consultation!